Join us, as our BC lawyers explain the impacts and provide the information you need to know on significant developments to workplace law. It can be challenging for employers to stay ahead of the shifting currents of modern times. What do these changes mean for your business and workforce? This client seminar will give your organization a solid framework to effectively manage its workforce and avoid liabilities that might only be a tweet away, as well as practical tools to address the changing times.
Topics will include:
- Anticipated Changes to British Columbia Workplace Laws – Into The Abyss We Go!
- Due Diligence and Conducting Investigations in the #MeToo Era
- Reefer Madness – Preparing for Marijuana Legalization in the Workplace
- More or Fewer Hoops? – Recent Changes in Business Immigration
- The Best of the Worst – Awful Workplace Law Decisions of 2017
- At Least the Phones are Smart – Managing Employees in the Age of Digital Media
Following the seminar, refreshments will be served.