This panel-style webinar featuring practitioners from our Vancouver and Toronto offices will address key practical and legal issues Canadian employers are facing as they consider what the return to work looks like in the post-COVID era.
The topics of focus include the following:
- Laying the ground work for a return to the office
- Health and safety considerations, and associated Canadian immigration issues, for ongoing remote work
- Hybrid in-office and remote work models
- Employee relocations during the pandemic – outside the city, the province and even the country – what to consider from an employment standards, human rights, immigration and health & safety perspective
- Accommodation requests to continue remote work, including on the grounds of disability and family status.