In this third year of the pandemic, COVID-19 remains beside us rather than fully behind us. Health and safety challenges for employers and businesses continue, though in an environment of few to no restrictions depending on the jurisdiction in which employers carry out work. In addition to continuing to manage COVID-19, in 2022 there has again been a number of other notable developments.
In our annual update we will address important developments in OHS law from across the country. The discussion will involve experienced and specialized OHS practitioners from across the country and will be designed to help guide organizations and their management with risk management, strategic considerations, and in preparing for what may be on the horizon. We hope you can join us for this complimentary session.
Our session will be presented as a panel discussion and participation will only be available by webinar. Topics that will be discussed during the update include:
- Update on COVID-19 Control Measures (including Vaccination Policies)
- Harassment and Violence Policies and their intersection with OHS Laws
- Employer Obligations Related to Domestic Violence
- Effective Incident Management (including Investigations)
- Significant Legislative and Case Law Updates