2020, the year of the global pandemic, has seen new health and safety challenges for employers and businesses. While the pandemic has certainly been the headline story and has resulted in developments in OHS law, there have been a number of other notable developments.
In our annual update we will address important developments in OHS law from across the country. The discussion will involve experienced and specialized OHS practitioners from across the country and will be designed to help guide corporations and their management with risk management, strategic considerations, and in preparing for what may be on the horizon. We hope you can join us for this complimentary session.
Our session will be presented as a panel discussion and participation will only be available by webinar. Topics that will be discussed during the update will include:
- Sentencing Update Including Creative Sentences
- The Continuing Evolution of General Duty Clauses
- Workplace Violence and Harassment Under the Canada Labour Code
- Worker Compliance with OHS Obligations
- A Cross-Canada Update of Recent Developments and Emerging Issues