It has been another interesting year in Canadian OHS law. We have seen developments, from across the country, that will help to guide corporations and their management with risk management, strategic considerations, and in preparing for what may be on the horizon. Join us for our complimentary annual national update on the most significant developments and management strategies, featuring experienced and specialized OHS practitioners from coast-to-coast as they discuss the most significant developments.
Again this year the webinar will be presented as a panel discussion and participation will only be available by webinar. Topics that will be discussed during the update will include:
- The Rise and Use of AMP’s
- Health and Safety in the Film & Television Sector
- How Much Owner Control is Too Much on a Jobsite?
- Wanton and Reckless Disregard Does Not Equal Criminal Negligence
- Sentencing Update
- Exposure to Civil Claims for Workplace Accidents
- Emerging Trends