The WSIB New Experimental Experience Rating (NEER) Program applies to all non-construction employers who pay more than $25,000 per year in premiums to the WSIB. Understanding the NEER program can help employers manage and decrease claim costs and maximize their potential rebate. This seminar will assist Claims Management Personnel, Human Resources Personnel, Managers, Supervisors and Accounting Personnel to understand how the NEER experience rating system works and the cost impact of claims and adverse claims decisions.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Overview of the NEER program;
- How to calculate refunds/surcharges;
- Understanding claim type codes and benefit types;
- Practical tips and strategies for managing claim costs; and
- Practical exercises – how to complete calculations on your own NEER Reports.
We will provide an update on the WSIB’s proposed Rate Framework Reform
BONUS: Opportunity for personalized coaching! Each participant is encouraged to bring a copy of their organization’s NEER statements and we will teach you how to analyze them.