This complimentary webinar featuring the Firm’s pay equity experts will address the practical and legal issues facing federal employers as they strive to interpret, and comply with, Canada’s new Federal Pay Equity legislation.
The topics of focus include the following:
- Federal Pay Equity Primer, including key features of new legislation, key dates and the role of the Commissioner
- Key differences between the new Federal legislation and other pay equity regimes (i.e. Ontario’s)
- Multiple Plan Applications – what we know so far
- Pay Equity Committees, including considerations for union and non-union workplaces
- Working with your legal counsel – how we can help you on the road to compliance