This one-hour webinar will address the practical and legal challenges Canadian employers are facing during this transition phase of getting back to “normal” (we hope) as Canada recovers from the COVID-19 emergency.
The topics of focus include the following:
- Reversing or Reducing Remote Work Arrangements
- Masking / Social Distancing
- Continued Health and Safety Protocols in the Workplace
- Vaccination Policies
- Mandatory Testing / Rapid Testing
- Disclosure of Travel / Vacation
- Union Issues
- Demands for Sick Pay, Higher Wages
- Rise in Union Organizing / Activism
- Lingering Disability / Accommodation Issues
- Business Immigration Issues
We hope you can join us for this complimentary session!