The Canadian government is continually updating guidelines and requirements for travellers to Canada, both Canadians and foreigners. This one-hour webinar will provide an update on Canadian Immigration matters during COVID-19.
The topics of focus include the following:
- Current entry restrictions and allowances
- Who is exempt from quarantine? Who has the final say?
- Processing of work permits and how to apply during COVID-19
- Requirements for Quarantine: is work allowed; who must be paid and how much? Plus, the employment-related issues with this requirement
- Current COVID-19 testing requirements
- Labour Market Impact Assessments: Are they still possible? How long will they take?
This session will be presented by Katie Van Nostrand of our Vancouver office and moderated by Hayley Rushford from our Calgary office. Registration will only be available by webinar as part of our own COVID-19 risk mitigation strategy.
We hope you can join us for this complimentary session!