COVID-19 Employer Update No. 6
a Joint Webinar with Homewood Health experts, Dr. Sandra Primiano, Ph.D., Psychologist and Toni Harrington, MSW MSc (Occupational Health Science)
We are pleased to announce that Mathews Dinsdale and Homewood Health, a leader in mental health and disability management services, will be presenting a joint webinar aimed at helping employers navigate the return to work process as Canada moves into the re-opening phase of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This webinar will have a particular focus on issues employers may face in dealing with mental health, stress and anxiety issues in the age of COVID-19. Mathews Dinsdale’s presenters will be joined by Homewood Health experts Dr. Sandra Primiano, Ph.D., Psychologist and Toni Harrington, MSW MSc (Occupational Health Science).
In this one-and-a-half hour webinar, our presenters will address return to workplace planning and re-deployment implementation from both a psychological and legal perspective.
The topics of focus include the following:
- Preparing for the psychological impact of returning to the workplace
- Managing anxiety and stress as it pertains return to work issues
- Lessons learned from our Return to Work Team
- The duty to accommodate and the return to work process
- Legal considerations for employees who do not return to work
- Remote work considerations
- Tips for engaging employees in dialogue around return to work concerns