This webinar will address the practical and legal challenges Canadian employers are facing as they consider the introduction of mandatory vaccination policies.
The topics of focus include the following:
- Current state of mandatory vaccination requirements and vaccine passports in Canada
- Recent case law on mandatory vaccination and mandatory testing
- Risks associated with mandatory vaccination policies and how to mitigate those risks
- Dealing with medical or religious exemptions
- Privacy concerns flowing from the collection of vaccination data
- Key considerations when implementing a mandatory vaccination policy
- Alternatives to mandatory vaccination policies
This session will be moderated by Brady Farmer from our Calgary office.
We hope you can join us for this complimentary session!