This webinar will address the practical and legal challenges Alberta employers will face as the new Occupational Health and Safety Act comes in force on December 1, 2021.
The topics of focus include the following:
- Internal Responsibility System Objective(s)
- Worksite Parties – their Roles, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Joint Health and Safety Committees & Representatives
- New Effects of Refusing Unsafe Work
- Investigating and Reporting PSIs (Potentially Serious Incidents)
- Health and Safety Program Elements
- Jurisdiction Expressly including “Illnesses”
- OHS Information Sharing with WCB
Please note this session is at 10:30 am – 11:45 am MT or 12:30 pm – 1:45 pm ET.