Please join us for our Vancouver office’s annual client seminar. The past year has seen the introduction of significant legislative changes, both provincially and federally. These changes will have a significant impact on your daily operations. What do these changes mean for your workforce? How can you adapt to protect your business and avoid costly errors? We can help.
During this in-person client seminar, our lawyers will share the knowledge required to navigate through these changes and ensure your organization has a solid framework to effectively manage its workforce and avoid any potential liabilities.
Topics will include:
- Labour Relations Code and Employment Standards Act Amendments
- The Return of the BC Human Rights Commission
- Federal Update: Substantial Canada Labour Code Changes
- Marijuana Legalization: One Year Out and the Arrival of Edibles
- OHS & Workers’ Compensation: Trouble Ahead
- The Best of the Worst – Some Questionable Decisions of Note
Following the seminar, refreshments will be served.