For over 25 years, CompClaim has been one of the leading providers of workers’ compensation and occupational health and safety consulting services in Canada. As an employer advocate and representative, we have specialized in claims management, return to work, cost mitigation, experience rating, and appeals representation at all levels.
CompClaim has established long term relationships with a diversified client base of employers in manufacturing, transportation, construction, hospitals, school boards, utilities and municipal organizations.
Many organizations know they can do better at controlling costs, cutting through red tape and understanding the issues, but do not have the time or experience. Whether it is preventing injuries, returning an employee to work, understanding legal obligations, or reducing costs, our team of experienced specialists can be the most efficient way to manage your program.
When a company engages CompClaim services, our goals are straightforward: to understand your needs, to offer cost-effective advice, and to reduce the cost of work-related injury claims through prevention, return to work initiatives, attentive case management, and working with the authorities.
Our methods and deliverables have been proven to be efficient and financially viable (both initially and in the long-run). Our success is not only measured in cost savings or appeal “wins” but by the substantial return on your investment in human factors as well.
Whether you need case-by-case advice or would like to take advantage of our full start-to-finish service, we’re ready to give you as much or as little help as you need. We know cost is always an issue; that’s why CompClaim offers businesses like yours the best value for your money, with specialists in each facet of necessary services, at rates consistent with other companies who may offer only one service.
We take pride in providing our clients with the highest possible standard and diversity of professional claims management and health & safety services at below in-house costs.
Our services include:
- Full Service Claims Administration (WSIB, STD, LTD)
- Program / Process Development
- ESRTW (Early and Safe Return to Work) Programs
- ESRTW and Work Transition (WT) Assistance
- Investigative Services
- Experience Rating Monitoring and Appeals
- Audit and Penalty Assessment Appeals
- Classifications and Account Structure Advice and Appeals
- Case Review and/or Medical Opinion by Physician
- IME and Specialist Appointments
- FAE Referrals
- Expert Specialist File Opinions
- Objections and Appeals Advice
- Appeal Preparation and/or Representation (All Levels, All Provinces)
- Inter-provincial claim/account advice including CSST (Quebec)
- Staff Training and Tutoring
- Workshops and Seminars
- Health & Safety Program Design and Implementation
- Compliance Safety Audits (“WorkWell”, etc)
- Joint Health & Safety Committee Compliance
- WHMIS Training and Program Management
- Ergonomic Assessments & Physical Demands Analysis (PDA)